Last month I decided to be brave and take the 4 boys out on a big field trip day all by myself. We went to the new Natural History Museum in SLC on their free day. I am so glad that I did not have to pay for the tickets one, because it saved me money but also because we only went to the dinosaur area of the museum and didn't even have time to see all that they had in our 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. visit. I hope we get another chance to go again this year. It would make a great date night for Gordon and me.
The boys had a blast. I think dinosaurs are neat, but I don't really understand the great fascination my boys have with them. What is so appealing about bones that they want to read about it day after day? Maybe it is because it requires them to use a great amount of imagination.
May Activities
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment