Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Early Winter

Woke up this morning to snow on the ground! By the end of church there was bout 4 inches. Alexander loved it! We gave him a snow ball and he started eating it. After walking in the snow for a bit, we tried taking the snow ball "treat" away so that we could put him in the car seat...he started crying. So we made another one for him to eat on the way home. Here are some pictures.


3 comments:

bestofthebishops said...

He is getting so big. He is such a cute boy! I love him in that cozy, warm sweater.

Amanda Wilson said...

I have to say that I am not jealous of the snow. I am hoping it stays far away from me for a long time, but I am glad that Alexander liked it. I also had no idea you were pregnant. Congratulations!

Allisha said...

He is the cutest little boy. I hope winter doesn't "really" come for just a little bit longer.