Gordon and I are thinking of homeschooling our kids and have been searching out different education programs. There are two types that we have been so impressed with, that I thought I would share them. They really help children cultivate a love for learning by using their natural interests and talents, starting from birth. The methods are the Montessori method and the Thomas Jefferson Education.
Here are the websites:
http://www.tjed.org (Thomas Jefferson Edu.)- they have great connecting links too.
http://montessori.edu/
Here are just some other fun links for ideas:
http://www.toddler-activities-at-home.com/toddler-educational-activities.html
http://www.lakeshorelearning.com/home/home.jsp
http://www.make-stuff.com/kids/index.html
http://stepbystepcc.com/toddlercrafts.html
May Activities
13 years ago
3 comments:
Just so you know.. You have my vote.. Home school is awesome..!!
We plan on homeschooling too, so far anyways. Let us know how it goes!
Jeremy and his siblings were homeschooled. He learned a lot more than I did in high school!
You are an amazing mother. :)
Post a Comment