Wednesday, February 27, 2008

6 Months ALREADY?!



This is Alexander when I first put him in the tub.



This is Alexander at the end of his bath...still smiling. He loves bath time and he LOVES to splash!

He turned 6 months last Friday. I can not believe how fast he is growing up. Alexander is now 28 1/4 inches long and 17.2 pounds. His two bottom teeth broke through and he likes to chew on teething cookies and apples. Actually, he wants to taste everything we eat. Luckily he doesn't seem to be a picky eater. Lets hope it stays that way.

He still loves reading time and is so close to crawling. He is a wiggle worm. I know he'll be into everything once he is mobile.

3 comments:

Matchbox Mom said...

I can't believe he's 6 whole months! He looks so big in that picture!! What a little cutie!

Loves

Mike Pulley said...

Happy Birthday! A few days late.

Morgan, Rachel, and Jonathan Parrish said...

I know I have seen these pictures several times now, but I still can't quit grinning from ear to ear when I see them. Alexander is the most darling little boy with the funnest expressions! I can't wait to see you guys again.