A lot has happened since my last posting. Some blessings and a few more "bumps" in the road. I have been pondering everything that I have been learning and the best way to sum up my experiences is to say that sometimes fortunate things can come of unfortunate events.
During these past several weeks I have been reminded that I am loved and supported by family and friends. I also realized Heavenly Father sure loves me and wants me to be a succesfull mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend and student. I think I had already known this, but my testimony was strenghtend again when I recieved a phone call from the university stating that they had corrected their "graduation evaluation error." I no longer have to take the "last class." So, I am graduating May 2nd at 10:30 in the morning!! We are going to have to have a grand party...or at least have a party at the end of summer when Gordon graduates.
This whole incedent reminds me of the scripture, "Be still and know that I am God," and "Consider the lillies of the field." If we just do our best to be beautiful in all things (just like the lillies) and have peace (faith), God will take care of us. Things happen in His time, not mine. God takes away and gives, leaving the perfect path for me.
May Activities
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment