I just spent that last hour and half talking with a dear friend on the phone and I can honestly say that I have been blessed. It is every once in a great while that God sends me a TRUE friend from outside my immidiate family. God blessed me with such a friend these last two years, for which I am grateful.
It is difficult to describe just how she has touched my life so that it would give any justice to my feelings. I can only say that she has touched my heart and stirred my soul through her life stories and example. It is rare to find a friend who will stand by you and defend your honor when engaged in a draining battle, even when it means putting their own life in harms way. She has done this for me, even when going through trials of her own. Where does she get the strength? It could only be from God above. God sent her to be my angel. N.R., Thank you, thank you, thank you. Love,Alana
May Activities
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment