Our Christmas tree decorated right before bed.
Alexander received golf clubs from Santa. He loves them!
Gordon received a new watch and ring. It was part of his graduation gift from my parents too. I was sooo excited to give it to him! He loves them and was very surprised.
I received new biking shoes from Santa..I can't wait to be able to ride again!
It was a white Christmas. This was the morning picture...by 9 in the evening Christmas day there was a blizzard. I love the snow.
Alexander "chill'n" with his foot on the table while eating Christmas German pancakes. He has such personality.
Christmas dinner with the family. We are so glad that they were able to come join us for the day and night. It was such an enjoyable holiday.
Cousins and Alexander wrestling with Gordon last night. Alexander sure loves playing with his cousins and wrestling with them too! We are lucky to have them so close.
Alexander today. He is potty training. Actually I have been putting him on the toilet since he was 9 months old first thing in the morning, before bathes and again before bed. Two months ago I bought him big boy underwear and would let him wear them in them all morning, taking him to the bathroom every 30 minutes or so. The last three weeks I have left him in diapers because I have been too exhausted with my big belly to do much, but today he went into the bathroom, put his little seat on and tried climbing up by himself. He slipped so Gordon went and helped him by putting the stepping stool next to the toilet. Alexander went potty so dad put his underwear on him. We have let him wear his underwear all day and he heads to the bathroom every time he needs to use it. I'm so proud of him!
Alexander's new fort. He loves finding hiding places. Boxes are great entertainment for kids. He put his blanket inside and laid down. I can't believe how grown up my baby has become.
May Activities
13 years ago
2 comments:
what a fun holiday! your family is so darling! Please let us know when William gets here. Also, if he comes faster than you plan, remember you can bring Alexander over and we can play with him,
dont forget we are close.
Love you
(718-9152 is my cell)
I didn't know you liked to bike! I am a mountain biking girl, myself.
That is amazing that you have been able to teach Alexander potty training so early.
Good Luck tommorow! I am sure little William will be worth the extra waiting and suffering. :)
Post a Comment