Sunday, December 14, 2008

Saturday Activities


Gordon's Gouda cheese finished aging and it tastes GREAT!


Before - ready to finger paint for the first time.


During. I thought Alexander would love putting his hands in the paint to make a mess, but he insisted he use a paint brush. This kid does not like messes. After eating a meal, he'll pick up any pieces on the tray or table and put it in his plate/bowl and then push it towards me. Once I remove the dish, he'll wipe his tray!
I've never seen a kid do this before. I don't mind.:o) Less mess for me!


After - Gordon painted Alexander's face.


We have been letting Alexander sit at his little table to eat meals, particularly lunch. He is working on setting the table, using a napkin and wiping the table clean after meals. We ate all of our meals with Alexander at his table yesterday. He loved it. We love having daddy home with us. Yeah, no more night classes!!! Hurray for fun relaxed Saturdays!

0 comments: