Alexander busy coloring on Sunday. He loves to color.
Our little Ralphi. "You'll shoot your eye out!"
Alexander and Gordon building with blocks at the Treehouse on Saturday.
The bigger my belly gets the less energy I have to get things done. Thus the reason for not posting lately. Baby William will most likely be coming soon, so this may be one of my last posts for awhile. Anyways, here are some recent highlights from my our life.
- Alexander has been battling ear infections and other illnesses, along with teething. This kids has a mouthful!
- Alexander is acting like a 2 year old...wants to do everything himself and is testing us on everything possible. He is counting to three, saying a lot of new words and loves his alphabet book and recognizing pictures. Did I mention he climbs on EVERYTHING and loves to wrestle?
-I have been in the crazy nesting stage. Christmas shopping is done and we have everything we need for our new little guy. Now if I could just get the house spotless...
Our latest event....
Alexander has night terrors. For any you who have witnessed this in a child...it is pretty scary. I did what you are not suppose to do last night, which was to pick him up and he went crazy. I thought he was awake, but he wasn't so Gordon and I had a scare for 30 minutes or more thinking maybe he was in such extreme pain until we realized what was going on. This is the second time it has happened and it seems as though this might be something we'll have to deal with for some time. Poor little guy. At least he doesn't remember it in the mornings. P.S. Google night terrors to find out more. It is crazy!
May Activities
13 years ago
1 comments:
I love the picture of Alexander coloring. He looks so grown up!
Post a Comment