I know that I am being impatient, but I am sooooo ready for this baby to come! I know that officially I still have a week left until my "due date", but I probably would not be going so crazy if I still had things to prepare for his arrival and had more energy. The nesting stage took the best of me the last three weeks and now I am mentally bored out of my mind. Christmas shopping is done, presents wrapped, house is cleaned (or as clean as I am going to be able to keep it with a little one running around destroying things as fast as I pick/clean it up)and my toenails freshly painted. It is taking all my strength just to play with Alexander, get us dressed for the day, meals made and picking up house at the end of the day. Poor Gordon comes home to a boring pile of human flesh laying on the couch by 7:30 at night. I look forward to the day I can be a wife and super mother again to my family. Next time we decide to have another child two things are going to happen...
1st: When the doctor gives me a "due" date, I am going to automatically tack on three extra weeks, that way I will be pleasantly surprised when it comes "early" and I will not drive myself mentally crazy counting down the last two weeks.
2nd: We are going to have to have enough money saved up to have a full time nanny take care of my kids the last month of the pregnancy! That or have a fenced in back yard where my kids can run free.
You know, if Brad and Angelina Jolie really were being parents to their children, (especially to their new born twins)...such as changing the diapers, doing the midnight feedings, giving them baths, making meals, wiping their dirty faces and hands, I do not think that they would be in such a rush right now to get pregnant with another set of twins!!
May Activities
13 years ago
2 comments:
I agree 100% with adding 3 weeks on to your due date. Just knowing you're so close makes the waiting terrible! Good luck with everything. I hope it all goes well. Please let us know if we can do anything at all to help.
(and way to go on getting your toenails painted. I never got around to doing that!)
YAY! Can't wait for baby boy Titus #2! Of course he's going to be gorgeous like the rest of you!!! Love ya and hang in there!
Post a Comment