No baby yet. Thought I was going into labor Saturday night at the Christmas party but it turned out that I have an extreme case of the flu. I was completely unable to get out of bed yesterday, can't keep anything down but just recieved some medication from the doctor. Hopefully this helps. Dialated to a three with random contractions- probably mostly due to being dehydrated -I've lost 5 pounds since Sat. night. Doc. says that this medication may relax me enough to have to baby come on his own. I am ready to have him out! I am tempted to be induced on Friday or Monday, I'm in so much pain. Would have today, but the hospital is full. Just imagine the worst flu you have had and then tack on someone (in my case a baby) kicking and punching your guts. Ok, got to barf. We'll keep you posted.
May Activities
13 years ago
4 comments:
Oh man! You must be so sick (literally) of waiting. I thought for sure you would have that little guy over the weekend. Please call us if you need quick help with Alexander. love you guys!
Oh honey!!! I'm so sorry you were sick! You looked great Saturday!!! Love ya and let us know if you need anything!!
That's awful you got sick. I hope that you will start feeling better. You will need all your energy and concentration to deliver your baby.
Oh Alana, hang in there a little longer. That sounds terrible. I have had a stomach bug too but it's nothing like what you're dealing with.
I'm thinking of you. Hopefully it will all be over soon! :)
Post a Comment