Sunday afternoon naps are the best.
I figured that I should take a picture of what I look like 9 months pregnant with our second son. Hopefully he comes this week.
May Activities
13 years ago
Sunday afternoon naps are the best.
I figured that I should take a picture of what I look like 9 months pregnant with our second son. Hopefully he comes this week.
Posted by Alana at 11:39 AM
4 comments:
I didn't know you were having another little boy! Congrats! What are you naming this one? I love boys, they are so much fun!
I'm glad you finally posted a good pic of your belly, you look so cute. Let us know when William gets here.
can't wait to see this little baby! hope you have him this week!
and i hope that all goes well.
love ya!
Oh my heavens I can't believe that time is here, it seems like you were just announcing you were pregnant! Good luck, hope all goes well!
Post a Comment